Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hockey Night in the Man Room







Ah - back to posting. Let the sharing of songs continue.

I am going to have to find a new group to start jamming with soon now that I have moved. The Man Room out of NDG rocked - the best group of guys you could get together and jam with ever.

A couple of years ago when Hockey Night in Canada was looking for a new theme song, I came up with this. I could never have imagined it as a theme song, but it was real fun to record and I made it up as I went. It was only the second time I had played around with multi track recording on the computer and it was quite addictive. The sounds are my acoustic guitar through various effects, a keyboard I borrowed from school to get the drum sound, and my voice.

The video was the guys in the Man Room entertaining me.